Careers & Current Openings
Commercial Roofing Sales Estimator/Account Manager
The Sales Estimator will sell to new and existing clients and schedule sales appointments attained through a combination of leads generated by our business development department and self-generated leads. This position will estimate the roofing projects sold by site inspection to produce a scope of work, pricing for materials and labor, and a written proposal. As required, they will manage the estimating and project process from beginning to end – bidding, completing bid/proposal packages, contract management, creation of hand-off packages, submittal process, material list, cost management, etc. This position will report to the Vice President of Accounts.
- Set sales appointments with key decision-makers at prospective client companies.
- Conduct sales appointments attained through a combination of leads generated through the business development department and self-generated leads from networking and referrals.
- Support Business Development when needed at all business association events.
- Create and maintain relationships that lead to repeat business with long-term business with long-term clients.
- Make sales presentations and partner with clients to establish their needs.
- Present clients with the best solution for their needs.
- Create proposals and reports for clients or generate estimates from blueprint drawings, specifications, field notes, field drawings, and actual field inspections depending on client needs.
- Submit all contacts and documentation promptly; maintain sales call logs.
- Follow up with clients periodically to ensure their expectations are met and to get referrals.
- Coordinate with project management and Vice President, Accounts to develop sales strategies and to close deals.
- Understand the contract to ensure the Company’s responsibilities and scope of the work.
- Responsible for catching deviations from the specifications and plans related to scope, contract, and schedule.
- Obtain all necessary information, such as field inspections, measurements, photographs, and sketches, to provide accurate customer pricing.
- Communicate with owners, architects, engineers, general contractors, and property managers.
- Attend/conduct all weekly meetings in conjunction with project start-up, pre-bid, sales, and job progress.
- Maintain bid calendar.
Repair and Service Manager
At NU-TEK Roof Systems & B&B Siding and Roofing, our employees have all started on the ground floor and built long and gratifying careers, serving their hometowns and neighbors, and providing expert home exterior options. We pride ourselves on exceeding our customers’ expectations and have gained a client base largely built on referral business.
As our business grows, we’re creating a new footprint in the roofing and siding industry and building an infrastructure unlike any other company in the field. We are seeking a Repair and Service Manager to join our team of professionals in a growth-potential position, one which we believe will revolutionize how we imagine, construct, and improve homes and businesses.
Our Repair and Service Manager will work with the sales department in addition to managing commercial and residential roofing repairs. Because this is a new position, you will be learning alongside us and using that knowledge to create a superior Repair & Service department that our customers and partners can depend on. This position is one of purpose and longevity, and we’re seeking someone who is looking for a career and a home, not just a job.
If you want to help create an exceptional professional and client experience and work collaboratively with a team that is genuinely interested in your success, please apply today for immediate consideration.
- Build effective service crew and repair personnel resources.
- Oversee P&L for the service and repair department.
- Order materials and supervise vendor relationships.
- Accept accountability for customer experience from the time service and repair jobs are scheduled.
- Manage vehicle fleet and make sure trucks are stocked with necessary work materials.
- Confirm service and repair techs have the necessary materials to perform on-site jobs.
- Issue warnings and corrective actions to non-compliant service and repair staff.
- Schedule/delegate service and repair appointments and maintain a schedule for repair and service department staff.
- Train and manage repair and service department staff.
- Perform ad-hoc service and repair inspections.
- Oversee relevant OSHA requirements and other regulatory and best practice safety programs.
- Attend sales and operations staff meetings, lead service and repair team meetings.
- Signal service/repair job completion to accounting for invoicing and collections.
- Address conflict in the workplace and provide appropriate resolutions.
- Track, report, and manage service and repair department metrics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in service & repair management or operations in a relevant field
- Entrepreneurial Spirit (it is effectively a start-up operation).
- Roofing experience is necessary.
- Demonstrated success in managing individuals and teams.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to effectively evaluate and train staff members.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-driven environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and present difficult-to-understand subject matter.
- Advanced knowledge of existing and fluid digital technology and interface systems.
- Manufacturer training/certifications are a plus.
- High emotional intelligence.
What we Offer:
- Ability to work from home in a hybrid role.
- Access to medical, dental, & vision benefits.
- Growth and advancement opportunity.
- An exciting and changing work environment.
The opportunity to build and run your own business within a business!
Roofing and Siding Service Technician
We seek an experienced Roofing and Siding Service Technician to join our growing company. The service technician evaluates the roof, siding, or windows in need of repairs. They create quotes, recommend solutions to the homeowner, and perform the repair. The service technician may also support new installation crews with follow-up installations of back ordered or damaged roof, siding, or window components.
The service technician reports to the Manager, Repairs & Service supporting members of the sales, management, project management, operations, and client services teams. The Repair Technician must be able to solve business and customer-related problems with a limited amount of supervision.
B&B Siding and Roofing installs roofing, siding, windows, and gutters on residential and commercial buildings. We are proud to be a locally owned business, building trust with our clients and community.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for advancement within the company. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter through the Apply Here or click the button below, highlighting your experience and qualifications.
Perform multiple tasks relating to exterior construction which include but aren’t limited to:
- Maintain all OSHA and other industry standards for safety and compliance;
- Perform shingle replacements.
- Install roofing caps and vent Installation.
- Install flashing on roof penetrations.
- Complete water tests.
- Repair or replace damaged/missing siding.
- Install siding materials according to manufacturer specifications.
- Troubleshoot and address issues such as water intrusion, proper flashing, and proper house-wrap.
- Work independently or as part of a team to complete projects efficiently and effectively
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct general inspections and create estimates for repairs.
This role requires daily travel to customer homes throughout central New Jersey and Staten Island.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the siding and roofing industry, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities for advancement within the company.