Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
NU-TEK Roof Systems, our employees, and subcontractors operate with respect toward our clients. We have always conducted business with integrity and respect for human rights and recognize the importance of protecting all our human, financial, physical, informational, social, environmental, and reputational assets.
We engage with, learn from, respect, and support the communities and cultures in which we operate.
To realize the advantages of our diversity, we will work effectively together even when our differences challenge us to consider ideas and methods that seem unattainable or uncomfortable.
We demonstrate our commitment to diversity with mutual respect by listening carefully to others, seeking consensus, engaging in active and constructive dialog, challenging one another, and providing feedback.
NU-TEK encourages its employees to volunteer and support the communities we serve. We support these activities through programs organized internally and externally.
We will advise our partners and suppliers of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy and work with them to achieve consistency.
Environmental Sustainability Policy
Our planet is under stress from certain human activities, threatening the well-being of our society. NU-TEK works within its operations to protect and preserve the health of our environment and maximize the effective use of our resources.
We strive to achieve this by fostering responsible behavior and increasing awareness of our efforts. We recognize our obligation to minimize negative environmental impacts and strive to reduce our carbon footprint in all aspects of our business.
NU-TEK Roof Systems strives to protect and preserve the health of our environment.
NU-TEK minimizes its impact on the environment by:
- Providing a safe and healthful workplace.
- Conserving natural resources by reusing and recycling.
- Tending toward operating processes that do not adversely affect the environment.
- Ensuring the responsible use of energy throughout the organization.
- Taking steps to improve environmental performance continually.
- Partnering with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices.
- Maintaining an ecological conscience culture.
- Being an environmentally responsible participant in our local community.
- Enhancing awareness of sustainability best practices among our suppliers and clients.
- Conducting audits, evaluations, and self-assessments of the implementation of this policy.
Supplier Diversity Objective
Recently, the team at NU-TEK has added supplier diversity to our list of purchasing priorities.
We recognize that small business enterprises and businesses owned and operated by members of diverse and disadvantaged groups contribute significantly to the overall economic strength of the communities in which we live and work.
We also recognize that using various suppliers helps NU-TEK deliver the highest quality services at the best price. This commitment provides qualified firms with opportunities to compete for our business.
Suppliers NU-TEK seeks to work with include:
- Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran-Owned Business (Veteran-Owned, Service-Disabled, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business)
- Physically Challenged Business or Disabled Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone)
- Small Business
Our Supplier Diversity Program works to create mutually beneficial business relationships with diverse suppliers. The driving force of this program is to provide maximum opportunity to diverse suppliers and consultants who satisfy NU-TEKS’s purchasing and contractual standards. Sourcing areas of the corporation are encouraged to identify and include diverse suppliers and consultants in the procurement process.