Emergency Repairs for Commercial Roofing
Available Nights, Weekends, And Holidays.
NU-TEK EMERGENCY REPAIRS ON ALL TYPES OF COMMERCIAL ROOFS.
Request More Information
Please Complete The Form
Emergency Repairs by
NU-TEK Roofing Systems.
Commercial Roofs Emergency Repairs in
NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD, MA, RI, and CT.
If you have a commercial building with a damaged roof, it is essential to call a qualified roofing contractor like NU-TEK Roof Systems immediately. Our repair crews are available nights, weekends, and holidays to protect your facility.
Emergency Repairs Services.
Heavy snow, downed trees, tornadoes, hail, and regular seasonal freeze cycles can damage your commercial roof. Water infiltration can compromise internal structure, damage inventory, compromise equipment, and create slippery surfaces putting employees and tenants at risk.
Emergency repairs are often an unbudgeted expense. However, efficiently addressing them is much less costly than the water damage, mold, and property damage that can occur if not treated quickly.
Upon arriving at your facility, our highly trained crews will ensure all emergency repairs:
- Inspect: We will quickly assess damages, prepare a mitigation plan, and communicate it to your facility management team.
- Stabilize: We will take action to stabilize your facility and prevent further damage.
- Repair/Replace: With authorization, our crews will replace any damaged or destroyed roof systems.
Nu-Tek Roof Systems has over 30 years of emergency repairs experience stabilizing and repairing roofs in emergencies. We are licensed and insured. In writing, we will provide the scope of work, price, and warranty information.
Common Emergency Repairs Actions
In an emergency, the Nu-Tek Emergency Repairs Team can perform:
- Leak repair: This is the most common type of emergency roof repair. Various things, including damaged shingles, missing flashing, or holes in the roof, cause leaks. We will identify the source of the leak and repair it quickly and effectively.
- Flashing repair: Flashing is the metal used to seal the edges of your roof. If your flashing is damaged, water can leak into your building. We will repair or replace your flashing to keep your roof watertight.
- Drip edge repair: A drip edge is the metal strip installed along the edge of your roof. It helps to prevent water from running down the sides of your roof and causing damage. If your drip edge is damaged, we will repair or replace it to keep your roof in good condition.
Other common sources of emergency repairs calls are:
- Leaking skylights
- Icicles/ice dams at the edge of the roof
- Roof damage is caused when installing or servicing rooftop equipment.
Nu-Tek Commercial Roofing Repairs Services Provided:
Commercial Roof Repairs/Service
Emergency Roof Repairs
Solar Integration Support
Sloped Roof Installations
Architectural Sheetmetal Work
Waterproofing Above & Below Grade Drainage Systems
Exterior Below Grade Waterproofing
We recommend, estimate, install, and maintain the highest quality and best engineered roof systems.
Repairs & Emergency Services
We support your operations by addressing the whole roof, not the problem you are facing today. We don’t fix leaks, we maintain systems.
Our team of trained and insured professionals walk your roof and address minor issues before they become operational nightmares.
Solar Integration Support
We work with integrators, assessing and preparing roof and racking for solar system installations. Services are performed ahead of, or with the solar installation.
Let us assess your facilities ahead of the budget cycle and we can provide estimates for planning, based on your portfolio.
We inspect, repair, and replace roofs including, asphalt, metal, slate, vinyl, tile, and composite shingles. We are GAF and Owens Corning certified.
Why Choose Us
Or focus is on education and value. We spend time to explain our solutions and to demonstrate their worth.
All our employees are OSHA certified by our in-house trainers.
Our repair crews are available nights, weekends, and holidays to protect your property.
We install the highest quality systems, engineered to provide the best total value.