Solar Integration Support by NU-TEK Roof Systems.
Present With Confidence!
REPAIRS & MAINTENENCE
Request More Information
Please Complete The Form
De-Risk Your Solar Project
Serving NJ, NY, PA, DE, MD, MA, RI, and CT.
NU-TEK decided to get involved with the solar industry after we designed and installed a PV system at our corporate headquarters.
As the demand for environmentally friendly, renewable energy supply grew, we were approached by many of our existing clients to help them find ways to save energy and lower their utility bills while taking advantage of available tax incentives and rebates.
Because solar is a 30-year investment, the platform for your system deserves as much attention as the solar system being placed on it.
As commercial roofing contractors, we have worked with the industry’s leading manufacturers to help them determine what types of systems work best for roof-integrated photovoltaics.
NU-TEK’s ability to work seamlessly with roofing and solar manufacturers ensures that our experience as roofers will be factored into your system’s design and installation, ensuring all applicable warranties remain in place.
NU-TEK Roof Systems has supported solar system integrators and installations for nearly 15 years. Our employees are certified, trained, and experienced working on commercial roofs. We’re on top of buildings daily, and our insurance and certifications are up to date for this application. Including us in your project reduces the risk to the roof, the project, the facility, operations, and tenants.
Top ten reasons experienced solar integrators work with NU-TEK:
- The manufacturer licenses us and can work on the roof without voiding the existing manufacturer’s warranty.
- The team at NU-TEK knows how to safely stage the weight of materials to prevent roof damage and even building collapse.
- Incorrect staging of materials and supplies can prevent proper drainage and cause damage to roof systems and inventory and operations within the building.
- We own and operate the roof-specific material handling equipment needed to dissipate the weight when moving racking, ballasts, modules, and other supplies on a flat roof. Using equipment for different applications may crush the insulation and other components beneath the roof surface.
- Our workers are already insured to work up top. We pay the high comp rates daily, so solar integration companies don’t have to.
- Knowing how to safely tarp and secure modules, racking, and material on a commercial roof are essential to mitigate the risk to people and property during inclement weather and high winds.
- As a working roofing company, we can quickly and correctly repair the inevitable damage caused by installers and other trades during a solar project. Contrary to popular opinion, a tube of caulk is not always the answer.
- When on the roof, we look after the entire system, not just the solar array. We protect the existing roof and ensure that the installation and roofing system work together to protect the building and operations.
- We are trained and certified on the roof safety equipment required to support the installation.
- Our crews are all OSHA-30 certified, trained, and supported by an in-house OSHA-500 safety officer.
Given the specialized equipment, insurance expense, and regulatory and site safety requirements for work on top of a commercial building, it’s no wonder that the most experienced solar integrators choose to work with NU-TEK.
NU-TEK Commercial Roofing Services Provided:
Commercial Roof Repairs/Service
Emergency Roof Repairs
Solar Integration Support
Sloped Roof Installations
Architectural Sheetmetal Work
Waterproofing Above & Below Grade Drainage Systems
Exterior Below Grade Waterproofing
We recommend, estimate, install, and maintain the highest quality and best engineered roof systems.
Repairs & Emergency Services
We support your operations by addressing the whole roof, not the problem you are facing today. We don’t fix leaks, we maintain systems.
Our team of trained and insured professionals walk your roof and address minor issues before they become operational nightmares.
Solar Integration Support
We work with integrators, assessing and preparing roof and racking for solar system installations. Services are performed ahead of, or with the solar installation.
Let us assess your facilities ahead of the budget cycle and we can provide estimates for planning, based on your portfolio.
We inspect, repair, and replace roofs including, asphalt, metal, slate, vinyl, tile, and composite shingles. We are GAF and Owens Corning certified.
Why Choose Us
Our focus is on education and value. We spend time to explain our solutions and to demonstrate their worth.
All our employees are OSHA certified by our in-house trainers.
Our repair crews are available nights, weekends, and holidays to protect your property.
We install the highest quality systems, engineered to provide the best total value.